This salad came out in the first category - FAB U LOUS.
I realize I may be a little late to the game of adding fruit into a salad, but am I ever glad I've finally wisened up! The fresh apples that we happened to pick up this weekend on sale at the WalMart Supercenter for $.35 a POUND came in handy, that's for sure!
Yummy Autumn Salad
- 2 cups baby romaine leaves
- 1 plum tomato, quartered
- 2 slices deli turkey breast
- 1/4 gala apple, cut into slivers
- 3-4 slices pepperoni
- bacon bits (real, not bacos)
- fat free honey dijon dressing
The apple woke this salad up! It was wonderful - you have GOT to try it. :)