Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Dawn's Super Tasty Chicken Salad


Look at what a pretty dinner I made last night for the whole family. It was so simple to make!

Now, the chicken I used I'd already pre-cooked when I bought it (AWESOME deal on boneless breasts), so all I had to do was slice it into about 1/2" slices and then I put it in the frying pan with about a tbls. of olive oil. I sprinkled some cajun seasoning on it and let it heat up. When they were getting some color, I flipped and added some paprika (just a sprinkle to give it some color). Meanwhile, I put on the plate:

  • 2 cups shredded lettuce
  • 4 strips of fresh orange pepper
  • some red onion on mine
  • thinly sliced tomato wedges
  • 1 tsp. milled flax seed
  • 3 oz. chicken breast
I finished it off with 2 tbls of ranch dressing (after the photo) and it was awesome!

No comments: